I got charged double, how do I get my money refunded?I paid the amount required for the hotel cheap tickets charged me I arrived at the hotel and they also charged me.

I understand why they would charge me too cheap tickets should pay the hotel. How and from where do I get my money back, do I contact the hotel or is cheap tickets going to give me the money back.

I really need help I do not want this charged twice, I will also try to contact the hotel as soon as possible and maybe they will refund my money.thank you

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $250. The author is overall dissatisfied with Cheaptickets and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about hotel booking from Cheaptickets was lack of regard for customer Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Expedia that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Cheaptickets.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Cheaptickets to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Cheaptickets?

Comments

Orbitz
Chicago, Illinois, United States #992989

Hi Anonymous,

My name is Lynne; I’m a member of the CheapTickets Customer Relations Team.We’d like to learn more about this event so that we can address the issue.

Please email us at socialnetwork@cheaptickets.com and provide the CheapTickets Confirmation#, so we can investigate further.

Thank you for reaching out.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Sincerely,